Evergo Locum Agency
AS a LOCUM AGENCY of NSW HEALTH, we follow NSW HEALTH CORE VALUES
We strive to reflect these CORE values in our workplaces and in our conduct by
demonstrating the following characteristics:
• We are an organisation that believes in its people and is people centred.
• Our leaders are role models for our core values and they are accountable.
• We willingly work in teams to provide excellent levels of care.
• Our teams are strong and successful because we all contribute and always seek
ways to improve.
• We encourage and recognise outstanding performance.
• We want our community to have confidence in their local health services.
• We foster greater confidence and cooperation through open communication.
• Our performance is open to public scrutiny through patient and employee surveys.
• We welcome and use feedback as a tool to do better.
• We encourage those around us to speak up and voice their ideas as well as their
concerns by making it clear that speaking up is worthwhile and valued.
• We communicate clearly and with integrity.
• We never lose sight of our patients’ fundamental right to be treated with dignity,
compassion and respect.
• We listen to patients, the community and each other.
• We welcome new ideas and ways of doing things to improve patient care
• We treat our colleagues and patients with dignity and respect, and care about those
• Each of us is responsible for workplace culture and performance.
• We have zero tolerance for bullying and no-one, no matter how senior, is exempt.
• We encourage and support local decision making and innovation.
• We accept that with local decision making comes responsibility and accountability.
• We make best use of resources and experience to meet patient and community
• While we seek direction from our leaders, we believe that everyone is empowered
to make a difference in our workplace.
• As individuals, we can improve our workplace culture and performance by
addressing issues that hold us back.
• We strive for individual excellence on behalf of our patients and our teams, and to
deliver the best possible care and services.